Cancellation of hire requires a minimum of 48 hours notice or the full hire price will be retained.
- Driver must be aged between 21-69
- No more than 6 minor penalty points (exceptions can be made with an insurance referral from Gibbs Vehicle Hire).
- 17 seater Minibus drivers must be aged between 21-69 with category D1 entitlement.
A £50 card deposit is required (refundable once vehicle has been returned with no faults and fuel is back to the supplied level – refunds normally take 3-5 working days but can take up to 10 working days depending on the bank).
Collision Damage Wavier
All rentals from Gibbs Vehicle Hire come as standard with a £1000 excess. This means, in the event of the vehicle being damaged by yourself or a 3rd party you will be liable for up to £1000. The excess can be reduced by taking out the Collision Damage Waiver. This is priced at £10 per day/per driver and reduces the excess to £500.
What information do I need to send before my hire?
1. Photo of the drivers Licence (check expiry date)
2. 2nd proof of identification (Passport or utility bill)
3. Drivers check code – This can be found by visiting the government website
If you cannot generate a code online then you can call 0300 083 0013 and DVLA will provide you with a code.
PLEASE SEND THIS INFORMATION BEFORE THE HIRE TO: INFO@GVHIRE.CO.UK
IMPORTANT: The hire cannot commence without the above information.thano